Saturday December 5, 2009

Last night got cold. It was around 38 degrees or so. I have decided you can tell it is winter in Arizona when you turn on the Cold water and it actually is a different temperature than the Hot water. Today the temperature has been around 60 all day.

Today I went to the Mesa Swap meet to sell the extra tow bar we had. I was successful. I then spent some time checking out the different vendors. I do believe you can find some pretty good bargains there if you want.

The rest of the day was spent doing some maintenance on the MotorHome. I did some work on the battery straps and a little bit of rearranging. I also did some searching for some jeans and again I was successful.

It has been interesting trying to keep things cleaned up around here,especially the litter box. It seems that for some strange reason Sugarbaby has decided that the litter box is a good place to poop. This is really not a bad deal except he throws litter all over the place. I guess if he continues to use the box we will have to get one with a top on on it to try to keep the litter in place.

No comments:

Post a Comment