Sunday December 6, 2009

Last night I went to a comedy show here at the park. There were 3 comedians. One guy played a guitar and tried to do some funny songs. He was not very good. Second was a black lady who was ok but not all that funny. The best part was a guy named Bob, he was very funny. All in all a pretty good event at the ole park. After the show I stopped over at Clyde and Nancy for a drink.

Today has been a day of work. I went to Home Depot this morning and got a Dremel tool to help me cut out the floor tile grout. It helped quite a bit even so it was a lot of work. I think tomorrow I will grout the floor.

Tonight I need to get ready for the next cooking class. It will be Italian food. We will make some basic pasta, probably vegetable lasagna, an Italian style salad and zabaglione. I think this should be a fun class.

No comments:

Post a Comment