Thursday December 3, 2009

Well this morning I took Jackie to the airport for her trip to visit her mom. We had to leave at 4:00 am to get her there in time. We followed the GPS but it took us to the freight gate and that was a bit frustrating. We were able to find our way, inspite of the GPS without too much trouble.

After dropping Jackie off I went and got some breakfast and went to find a few stores. I was able to locate Penzeys Spices in Scottsdale. That is good for me because I really like the quality of their spices. I also found one of the AJ Fine Food. They have a great deli, a butcher counter, a large cheese selection and fine wines. It really is a neat store.

After that I went to a store called Bev Mo. They advertise low prices and huge selection. I agree they have a huge selection and their prices aren't bad. I did find some Belgian beer, Corsendonk, that I have had before and will now be able to get again.

When I got home I did my monthly RV chores. Things such as run engine, run generator, drain Fresh water tank, battery maintenance, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment