Fresh seafood again today!!! We got word from a friend in the park that someone was selling fresh crab off the boat. Randy drove down to the Skagway dock and came back with 4 live crabs. Because we downsized to fit everything into the RV, we only have one pot big enough to cook a full crab in, and it can only hold one at a time. So some of the crabs had to live in our sink for a short while ...
















while we were boiling their buddies.
























Sounds heartless, but if you know me, you know nothing gets between me and a crab dinner!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you enjoyed those fresh crabs, to me the crabs & oysters are my NW favorites.
    We are outside of Richmond, VA, catching up on the civil war.
    Bev made a great gumbo yesterday from a new recipe book she bought at Bubba Gump's Shrimp Co. Her gumbo came out GREAT.
    On to Washington, DC this sun.
    Will keep you posted on our travels.

    ReplyDelete