2012 Best present ever


My cousin Jim has a great sense of humor that leans just a tad to the smutty side.  His mom lives a Seniors Mobil Home Park and has a lot of friends there, and when they get together with Jim, he and his friends love to razz them.  The ladies enjoy it but they know the guys think that they will never be able to get them back.  They were wrong.  Jim’s mom came up with the BEST present ever for his 60th.  Aunt Jean and her friends got together to make a “Calendar Girls”-type calendar.  Fortunately for me, they asked me to take the pictures.  I spent two of the most fun days I’ve ever had taking pictures, and then we put together a calendar that is just the best thing ever!  I don’t usually post pictures of other people on my blog because I don’t know if they will like it but I can make an exception for Miss Feburary (76 years young) because she loved her costume so much that she didn’t change out of it all day!  And on the day of Jim’s birthday party, she and the other ladies showed up in costume and Aunt Jean gave him the calendar . . . at his office party! 

No comments:

Post a Comment