December 25, 2012 Christmas Day

I have been without WiFi for a few days so I have some catching up to do.  First and foremost - Christmas!  We didn't put up many decorations this year because of the clutter from remodeling the RV.  But I did put up a California Reindeer that I made from a palm tree branch - isn't he cute?
Christmas day Randy and I joined Teresa's family for breakfast and later we all went to Mike's house for the big family get-together.  Mike, like the rest of the Booth clan in California, is really into cooking, so Randy joined him in the kitchen for some serious discussions about cooking.
Although to an amateur like me, a lot of those "discussions" look like sampling. . . 
But they left plenty for the rest of us to enjoy.  The tables were loaded, as usual, with turkey, ham, a bunch of salads and side dishes, and more desserts than we could possible eat - I quit counting at 15.

After dinner was the While Elephant gift exchange, which is always fun.  But the highlight of the evening was when Mike's grandson got a shiny new bike!



No comments:

Post a Comment