Like falling off a bike

Yesterday the weather started getting a little cooler.  We got out the little electric heaters we got in Arizona and set them up overnight.  And today when we went outside it was a cool, crisp fall day.  It felt great all day, just cool enough for jeans instead of shorts.  We had a good day at the Snack Shack and were thinking about going to the Meet-and-Greet at the Resort Clubhouse tonight, when I fell off my bicycle.  I wasn't going fast - in fact, I was just straddling it and turning it around, but I lost control and tipped it over.  I landed partially on my knee but mostly on my hand because I was trying to catch myself.  Bent my fingers right back.  Hurts like the dickens, and I suspect it's going to hurt for a long time.

fell once before, and I wasn't actually riding then, either.  Apparently I can ride the bike, but I can't be on it when it's not moving.

One year ago: AMAZING Tasting Dinner!
Two years ago: Appalachian Mountains, Cades Cove Park
Three years ago: Waiting on a radiator in Motel 66
Four years ago: Arizona State Fair

No comments:

Post a Comment