January 28 - Central Community Church and Caesar Salad

I am finally over most of my illness; it's down to a regular cold now. I have learned appreciate the joy of breathing without fear of choking, and the pleasure of a good night's sleep.

Central Community Church has been undergoing some much-needed restoration. They funnel most of their money to missions but they finally had to fix the building before it fell apart.
They have fixed the leaky roof, replaced crumbling fascia boards and freshened up inside and outside with a coat of paint. This should keep a roof over their heads for many years, while they continue to feed the needy, help the homeless and house orphans.
Speaking of feeding, recently Randy made a grilled Caesar Salad as a side dish for dinner. I don't generally get too worked up over salads, but this is the best salad I have ever tasted. It could be the entrĂ©e!







No comments:

Post a Comment