January 7, 2015

Hot enough to turn on the air conditioning today! Just for a few minutes, but still, a welcome relief. And today I received my Christmas present. Randy asked me what I wanted, and what I wanted was this:
Not a new car; it's our Jeep, cleaned and detailed to look and feel brand new! And I didn't have to do a thing on it, so I am very happy.

We are considering the next thing to repair in the RV. The bathroom isn't quite done but there are enough projects that we can switch things around, to keep from getting dragged down by doing the same thing day after day (if we wanted to do that, we would have kept our day jobs!). The area between the front cabinets used to hold a big, fat TV. Now that we have a cabinet to hold the TV, we don't have the big fat TV or it's cabinet anymore, and we have to fill the space. There are a lot of odd measurements that will make this job a challenge, too.







No comments:

Post a Comment