How to avoid looking like a hoarder

The Tailgater is working great! This Sunday there is a marathon of "Game of Thrones", so I've already warned Randy that I will be busy all day Sunday.

I love gardening but it's hard to do on the road. But since we will be here awhile, I decided to set out some pots, and I found some in the back that I could use. But we are on a small site and we already have a couple of chairs, a table and a smoker outside. It really wouldn't take much more to start looking like a disorganized hoarder. I decided the best way to avoid that was to color coordinate everything. Our chairs are already red and gold, so why not spray-paint the pots to match?
And then, just because I do this sort of thing, I painted eyes on some round rocks, like critters looking out of their shells.
It may look like I'm weird, but at least it doesn't look like I'm a hoarder.

No comments:

Post a Comment