Dinner in a Brothel

Someone told us that the restaurant at Sheri's Ranch was good. Now I know the main business at Sheri's Ranch isn't food, it's sex; Sheri's Ranch is a brothel. Still, that doesn't mean they don't know how to cook. 

So we went there for dinner. The first problem is that it's not really a restaurant, it's a bar with a menu. Still, the menu looked good. 

Several of the ladies (prostitutes) were relaxing at the bar. There was no mistaking their role; they were dressed in micro-short or see-through clothes and sky-high heels. And most were smoking, which caused the whole room to be smoky. Still, . . . no, no, there's no excuse for smoking in a food establishment. 

The bartender took our drink order and then forgot about us, so I had to tell her we were ready to order. She got our order wrong and she never came back to refill our drinks. Worse yet, the food was mediocre and my french fries were awful. I can forgive a lot of things, but when they ruined my french fries, it was over. I might put up with prostitutes, smoke and poor service, but do not mess with my french fries. I will never go back.

Of course, as Randy pointed out, food isn't where they make their money, so they probably don't care what I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment