Myrtle Creek Botanical Gardens and Nursery

Ashley and I went to the Myrtle Creek Botanical Gardens and Nursery, where I fell in love with this beautiful Gypsy wagon. I decided I must have one of these. Not now, of course, but when we get a house, Randy can build one in the back yard. I haven't told him yet, but I'm sure he will be fine with that.
This is a major theme of our life now - what we will do when we get a house. We are both sure we want that, we just don't know when the time will be right. Until then, we often say "that would be great in our house" or "if we had a house, I would get that". Gypsy wagons haven't come up yet, though.

I love the way they arrange the grounds and buildings here to show off the plants and decorative items - it looks less like a store and more like a home with a great big yard.
So now I have more things for my "when I have a house" list.

No comments:

Post a Comment