Transitioning

It's been a hot and challenging week. We are parked in Lake Griffin State Park, less than 4 miles from our new house. In June it's hot and muggy, and this state park has more hungry mosquitoes and bugs than I've ever seen in one place. I can't walk the dogs without getting swarmed. But things are moving forward. We got the house key on Tuesday and starting moving things in. Got the insurance inspection on Wednesday. Thursday Randy got the world's worst cold and on Friday I screwed my back up. So Saturday I spent all day laying on the sofa in the RV while Randy moved the last of our stuff. Today we will move the RV from the state park to a storage area in our new community, and actually move into our house. We haven't had wifi since we got here, and the new house doesn't have it either. We'll see what can be done about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment